SoNET is Australian ICT company with headquarters in Melbourne. We have been providing software development and ICT infrastructure services nationally and internationally since 1995. The company is positioned as an extremely flexible and efficient, professional technology group with the following core products and services:
- Assessment Master (SaaS) – large scale item and test authoring, test delivery, marking, translation and reporting software – used by governments and universities nationally and internationally;
- iCase (SaaS – Software as a Service) – employment, NDIS, aged care, fund raising and community services CRM/CMS, client and case management software;
- CloudPC – Cloud Computing (DaaS – Desktop as a Service) using SoNET’s own infrastructure and/or MS Azure and AWS cloud environments;
- IT Managed Services with 24/7 help desk in Melbourne (servers, desktops, networks, VoIP);
- Custom software development and design of ICT infrastructure solutions.
SoNET has an enviable track record of achieving the delivery of complex solutions in the most cost effective and timely manner and is a registered Microsoft, AWS, Barracuda, 2X, Radix Partner.
SoNET is ISO 27001:2013 ICT security certified company and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certified company. SoNET has been audited and certified by Australian Federal Government for IRAP security and it is approved provider of software and services to the Department of Employment.